Sunday, February 3, 2019

How to Fix a Bad Haircut with Toppik

Never in a million years who I have thought I'd like getting a haircut so much. When I think about it, it's the glam of getting a new do at the salon, BUT it takes less than 30 minutes. That is a WIN-WIN for me!

Every now and then I get a cut I'm not too fond of. This time my hair was cut too low. While I appreciate the fact that it lasts longer, it looks odd to me.

Most times, I'll split my hair down the middle and wear both sides down, but this morning it wasn't looking right. Kinda desperate because I had a closing that morning, before resorting to a hat which I could have pulled off because it's cold, I wanted to try something different. I didn't want to be in the celebratory, closing pictures with a hat on!

Luckily, I stumbled on a way to cope with a bad haircut until my hair grows out a bit. It was easy and did the job.

Have you ever had a bad haircut? If so, what was your solution until your hair grew back?







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*PLEASE rate, comment & subscribe!

→Connect with me on SOCIAL MEDIA

THANKS FOR VISITING! - Nat B.

No comments:

Post a Comment