Monday, January 21, 2019

Planner Tabs - Chris-Wang 2 Sheets Self Adhesive Mini DIY Leather Tabs


In my Clever Fox Daily Planner video I mentioned I purchased monthly tabs to compliment my planner and I'm really pleased with them.



I started putting them on with no game plan, which resulted in me readjusting a few times until I got it just right. 

*TIP 
1) Place the first and last monthly tab where you want them. DON'T SEAL THEM YET. 
2) Place the other months.
3) Once you're sure they are where you want them (spaced properly).
4) Seal them (press them together). 




The great things about these tabs is that they have A LOT of stick to them. I readjusted the first few like 4 times and they still sealed just fine. 



If you're interested in these tabs, you'll find them on Amazon. Click HERE.




They come in several colors, including a multi-color pack. I also want to add that they are extremely DURABLE! I carry my planner in my purse everyday and use it daily. Like I rely on my planner and I USE it! The tabs still look as good as new. Which is why I didn't go with a paper tab. I highly recommend these Chris-Wang 2 Sheets Self Adhesive Mini DIY Leather Tabs.

There is 1 QUIRK! It's hard to show it in pictures, but I'll do my best to point it out in the video. I'm use to putting my tabs on the right side of the month view. If you put the tabs on exactly as they come, (let's take January) 01 will be in the front and JAN will be on the back side. 



The FIX is to place the tabs on the left side. I played around with it for a bit and got it to work out. When reading the Amazon reviews, some people still put it on the right side and dealt with JAN being on the front side and an UPSIDE DOWN 01 being on the back side. 




I still have several left in the 1st sheet and a full sheet untouched. I'll find a use for them :-). 



If you give these a try, let me now how you like them. 

What tabs and planner decor do you use to make your planner your own? I'd love to know!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*PLEASE rate, comment & subscribe!

→Connect with me on SOCIAL MEDIA

♡ INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/soldbynat/

♡ PINTEREST https://www.pinterest.com/SoldByNat/

♡ EMAIL emailnatb@gmail.com


THANKS FOR VISITING! - Nat B.

No comments:

Post a Comment