Sunday, February 3, 2019

Enabling & Entitling - Don't Set Your Kids Up for Failure

If you are an 80's baby (or near it), you probably developed the mindset that when you had children, you would give them more than you had and and provide a "better" life for them.

Like me, I'm sure you have seen the negative effects of that mindset (even if not personally). This is a topic I'm familiar with and very passionate about.

While there is no perfect parent and no 1-way to parent, we do need to continually improve. We need to Realize, Accept and Do Better!

I believe enabling children breed an entitled mentality and it actually sets them up to fail in life. I'll debate anyone on that!

What are your thoughts on enabling children?

Have you noticed entitlement behaviors? If so, do you think their a product of enabling?





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*PLEASE rate, comment & subscribe!

→Connect with me on SOCIAL MEDIA

THANKS FOR VISITING! - Nat B.

No comments:

Post a Comment